In this guide we will look at the best way to buy Verasity quickly, easily, and easily. Verasity can be found on several platforms, and here we will see how you can buy Verasity on the two main ones listed.
Let’s focus on how to get Verasity, and then we will see more about this cryptocurrency and users’ frequently asked questions so that you have all the information before buying this token.
Where to buy Verasity
Currently, Verasity is listed on several exchanges, and in this case we will use Binance and Gate.io. Also, after the first guide, you can see how to buy Verasity with KuCoin if you prefer to use this platform instead of Gate.io.
Also, you can buy Verasity with Uniswap; the best way is to first buy USDT or ETH with Binance, transfer them to your metamask or trust wallet, and then exchange them in Uniswap to get Verasity tokens. Although the high fees on Ethereum will cost you $10 or more just to buy this cryptocurrency.
Step by Step
Verasity is not found in many exchanges, or not in the most popular ones. We also find it on Uniswap, but with the high commissions (over $10) it is not worth using this decentralized exchange to get verasity. Therefore, we use centralized platforms like the ones we will see below, first starting with gate.io and then with the guide on KuCoin.
The first step is to fund the gate.io account. To have funds in gate.io, the best option we have found is to send them from another Exchange, since the platform does not have the option to buy cryptocurrencies with credit card or transfer. Or if it does, the commissions are somewhat high. For this, we are going to use binance, and we will send tether (USDT), since it is the cryptocurrency we are going to need to get Verasity.
In my case, I already have USDT in my binance balance, if you don’t know how to buy it, you can watch the video above where you can see the whole step by step. With the usdt in our balance, we will go to wallet, spot or fiat wallet and spot, and click on withdraw or withdraw.
Now we will go to gate.io, and click on deposit.
Here, click on the tron/TRC-20 network, as it has the lowest commissions and is very fast, with only one dollar commission.
We copy the address and paste it in binance. Once in binance, we indicate the address, the tron network, trc-20 and the amount to withdraw the usdt. We confirm with our email and cell phone, and that’s it. Always remember to indicate the trc-20 network.
Now you must wait for the USDT to appear in your gate.io balance, it usually takes a few minutes until you have it ready to use. Once you see them in your balance, go to my funds, search for USDT (Tether) and click on trade.
You are going to see the panel to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, here, we will look for VRA, and you will see the VRA/USDT pair.
We go down and indicate the amount we want to buy from Verasity. Here, if you want to use all your usdt, just click on the number above and the total will be placed. At the top of Price you will see the current price of the cryptocurrency. With the amount indicated, just click on the buy button.
Now, you will be the owner of Verasity, and to check it, you can go again to my funds to see the amount you have. Once you want to sell it, we must go back to the same panel above, but this time we will go to the red sell button. We indicate the amount we want to sell, and click on sell. This way, you can have USDT again and send it to binance to withdraw it to your bank account.
In summary, let’s look at the steps we have just seen:
- Deposit funds in Gate.io (Directly or via Binance)
- Click on trade in your USDT or go to trade and spot.
- Here, look for VRA at the top right and click on the VRA/USDT pair.
- Go to the middle below and indicate the amount you wish to buy.
- Click on Buy VRA
- You will be the owner of your new cryptocurrency
In this guide you have been able to find how to buy Verasity with Binance and Gate.io, and just below you can see how to do it with KuCoin as well. But there are other platforms to buy this cryptocurrency, such as decentralized exchanges. To find out where you can buy Verasity, it is as simple as going to coingecko or coinmarketcap and search for the cryptocurrency.
Once there, click on markets, and you will see all the platforms that have this cryptocurrency listed. To save you time, you can see the main platforms in the image below.
Currently there are no platforms focused solely on buying and selling cryptocurrencies where you can deposit funds with PayPal. Therefore, the only way to buy VRA with PayPal is to use a platform that has cryptocurrencies and other assets such as stocks.
The only platform we have been able to find with these features is eToro. But it does not have Verasity listed on its platform. So we will have to wait for an exchange to implement paypal deposits or etoro to list this cryptocurrency.
To sell Verasity, it is very simple. You just need to do the same steps as we have seen when buying, but go to the red sell button.
Look for the VRA/USDT pair, and click on it. Go to the bottom center, and go to the red sell side. Indicate the amount you want to sell Verasity and exchange for USDT. Click on sell and you are done. You will have sold your VRA and you will have USDT again.
Now with the USDT, if you want you can exchange them for your currency and withdraw the money to your bank account, or use the USDT to buy another cryptocurrency.
In order to withdraw Verasity without problems to your wallet, either in metamask or another wallet, you can follow the steps below:
- Click on withdraw from the main Gate.io panel.
- Search for VRA and once it appears, click on withdraw.
- Now you will see the Gate.io withdrawal panel.
- Open your wallet, and copy the address where you will send your tokens. In metamask, by clicking above under the name, you can copy the wallet address.
- We will indicate the correct network where to send the tokens. It is the same network used by the wallet.
- We indicate the amount and check all the information.
- With everything correct, click on withdraw and confirm with the confirmation codes.
- Your VRA will be on its way to your wallet.
In case you still have doubts, you can visit this more detailed guide on how to withdraw funds in Gate.io.
In case you want to withdraw your funds to another platform, for example from Gate.io to KuCoin, the process is the same as we have seen in the wallet, with one difference.
In the step of opening the wallet to copy the address, in this case we will have to open the platform where we want to send the tokens. Here, click on deposit, and select Verasity. Select the network you want to use to send the cryptocurrency, and you will see the address to copy.
With the copied address, go back to Binance and paste it. Indicate the same network as in the other platform. The other steps are the same as we have seen when withdrawing to your wallet.
In case you still have doubts, you can visit this more detailed guide on how to withdraw funds on Gate.io.
If you want to have your VRAs in the safest possible way, the best thing to do is to have them in a hardware wallet. In my case I used Ledger, and you can buy it here.
Ledger is the most used hardware wallet in the world and it will give you full control of your funds. It avoids the risk that they can hack the platform where you have your tokens, or even hack your computer and have access to your wallet. With a hardware wallet, without the physical object they will not be able to move your funds.
It is also compatible with the ethereum network, which is the network where this token is located. So you will not have compatibility problems.
How to buy Verasity (VRA) in KuCoin
Let’s see in more detail how you can do it to buy Verasity.
Step by step
Before we start, it is important to know that Uniswap has rather high commissions, around $50-100 per transaction. So if you are going to use Uniswap, it is important to go with a capital of at least $1000 to make it worthwhile.
There is another alternative, if you want to invest a smaller amount in Verasity, which is to use KuCOin, with the VRA/USDT pair. If you don’t have an account with KuCoin, you can create one just below.
To buy KuCoin, you will need to have USDT (Tether). The best and most economical option is to use Binance to deposit funds in your currency, be it euros, dollars or other, buy USDT, in the EUR/USDT pair or your currency, and transfer them to the address of your wallet in KuCoin. Thus, you will be able to save the high commissions that KuCoin has for fiat money deposits.
The same happens if you want to use Uniswap. In order to buy VRA, you will need to have USDT, Ethereum or another cryptocurrency in your wallet. Metamask allows you to buy cryptocurrency directly with a credit card, but the commission is somewhat high. To spend the least amount, the best option is to use Binance.
Deposit funds to Binance by credit card, which is the easiest and fastest way, buy USDT, and go to wallet. Here search for USDT and click on withdraw, enter the address of your metamask wallet or other wallet, enter the amount and confirm the transaction.
Now you have your USDT in Metamask, just go to Uniswap, click on from USDT, to VRA (Verasity), and click on Swap. Sign the contract in Metamask, and you will see that you have Verasity in your wallet. Create a Binance account to get started below.
What is Verasity?
Verasity’s mission is to significantly increase engagement and advertising revenue for video publishers on any video platform. How? Through its PoV Protocol, Product Layers and Platforms.
- VRA Rewards – Product Layer
- Proprietary Video Player – Product Layer
- Proprietary Adstack – Product Layer
- Proof of View (Patent Granted 16/023,354) – Protocol Layer
- PoV is the only patented protocol layer technology for the blockchain
- VeraWallet – Product layer payment system.
Verasity’s revenue streams include:
Subscriptions, Commissions on reward groups, and video ad revenue and transaction fees on Verasity products
Learn more about Verasity, summarized in the following points.
- Verasity is the first platform to offer Esports tournaments and user-generated casual user-generated games, supported by both Fiat (PayPal, credit cards) and Crypto, On & Off Ramp.
- First sports tournament site where professionals play against amateurs in world-class Tier 1 events with millions of viewers o Video game content monetized by Verasity Ad Stack and Proof of View (PoV) in both Crypto and Fiat.
- It allows tokenized rewards (VRA) as well as loyalty schemes within the video player through VeraWallet – as well as staking for 36% annually.
- Support over 2 million video publishers with our SDK (video player overlay) products to increase engagement and revenue by 35%.
- Verasity’s revenue streams include: Game subscriptions, jackpot revenue commissions and video ad revenue revenue revenue from Google & Ad Mob and major ad networks.
- Broadcast to millions of viewers on YouTube, Facebook and Douyu in English, Korean, Hindi, Mandarin and Nepali. In China alone, we estimate that more than 280,000 viewers watched the UWS live action in just two days on Douyu.
- More than 2.1 million viewers visited the Esports Fight Club homepage.
- Expanded payment options for non-cryptographic players by adding PayPal and credit cards for subscription and prize funds (PayPal is added and credit cards are seen below)
- Two world-class tournaments with exchanges to attract esports players and fans watching the live streams
- Professionals have supported both Esports Fight Club and Verasity on social media.
- We work with major brands such as PUBGM, Tencent, Athena Gaming and Warmania.
- Great esports teams such as FaZe Clan, Orange, T1, Elementrix, Nova and Onic Esports competed in our tournaments.
- Live streaming of Esports Fight Club’s off-site tournaments in five languages
- Expanding our presence on Twitch and YouTube with crypto and non-crypto influencers
- Expanded our presence in social networks, TG, Discord, DApp websites and cryptocurrency publications.
- Communications to our 11 international communities